Saturday, January 14, 2006 ++
watched memoirs of a geisha. it was not too bad just a bit long.prob it was a late show and we were tired, that's why it seems to take a longer time than required.
Was kinda surprised that ya will date me out for a movie. I had the idea that we wont be meeting today. I was on cloud nine when ya called and ask if i wan to watch memoirs of a geisha. I thought it wasnt out yet!
thanx for walking me up just now after sending me home. Ya were really very sweet today with ya words.
today's my first day of OT at EY. MC said i could claim my hrs! I even brought my work back to do so i can complete it on time. Prepare to stay back longer next wk..... 2:50 AM
Site Information ++
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.