Wednesday, August 23, 2006 ++

As the trip date starts drawing closer, i began to regret more n more each day.
I love travelling, but i dont quite like the idea of travelling in a big group. Everyone should play a part in organising the trip, that's wat i believe. BUT this isnt happening so. Ppl just ASSUME that someone, prob me & JB, will do the gathering of information, booking trips and informing everyone.

HEY, since when did we say we r going to be in charge of this trip ? Though i take the initiative to look for SOME info., that doest mean that you all can depend on me and not do anything till told or asked. i just dont understand y you guys dont have the initiative to find information and share with us? Or at least share about what you all have found out abt the place by asking around?

I know you guys are easy-going and not fussy regarding where are we going.I can understand that. Nevertheless, that doesnt hinder you from contributing some help right ? Or are you waiting for me to open my mouth to ask you guys to help ?
NOONE except JB ever ask ' do you need help in finding info ?' do u need me to call this particular tour coy to ask for their rates ?' I have to find the information myself and find someone to call.

I know you guys are busy with assignments, tutorials etc. Hello, i'm also a student currently. I'm willingly to sacrifice my time to organise, what abt you guys? I guess all of u are too used to yuney doing all the plannings. ALL that you guys have to do is just pack ya bag, give ya $ and off you go happily for the trip. And when something goes wrong during the trip, yuney gets MOST of the blame RIGHT ?

Isit because i'm acting like i want to be the one planning for this event? Cant you guys understand y do i behave this way ? Someone has to make the first move. Seriously, i dont mind planning for this trip at all. BUT PLEASE, do contribute ya ideas and at least look for some information. I AM NOT A FREE TOUR GUIDE OKIE! if you want me to do ALL THE WORK, PAY ME TO DO SO!

COME ON!!! i'm the youngest in the grp and yet i'm alws doing all these shit work with DD. You guys should be mature and sensible enough to know the meaning of INITIATVE :Without prompting or direction from others; on one's own.



DISCLAIMER: YOU GUYS dont include JB as we planned the trip together.
2:46 PM

Site Information ++

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.