Sunday, April 02, 2006 ++
ARGH... I missed out cy's bday celebration . I'm so upset that i cant be there. Glad she like the gift that xi choose. I want to be there so much with the rest of the grp.called her during the party and had a chat with her. Gal, i miss u too. Serene, i miss u as much as cy... haha Dont worry so much gal n enjoy ur party!!! w/o me thou... haha But i hav my representative there... mr HJL for u to command around. lol
Anyway, we had a bday celebration for Amy @ Jimmys. There were 6 gals and a guy n we actually ordered 7 dishes and finished it! CAN U BELEIVE HOW MUCH WE ATE? There were fruit cake n sago too.... Been eating too much recently, time to cut down on my food intake. 7:09 AM
Site Information ++
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.