Friday, October 21, 2005 ++
Once again, its friday. Counting down to exams, there's only about 2 wks left. I still have 2 assignments to be handed in on 28th oct before i can start revising. I 'm beginning to feel the stress. Right now, the stress level is low, but it will soon accumulate as 5th nov draws near.
Well, at least there's something to look forward to. Tai's holding a bday party at her house to celebrate my bday. I'm so touched by her efforts into this party. She's been planning for this day since last semester. i reckon this is my first bday party organised by my friends. Usually, my birthday celebrations in spore is just dinner and chilling out 'cause it alws during the examination period plus it just a norm in our group. i feel so elated that my friends are willingly to take time off their busy schedules and celebrate this special moment with me. I 'm glad that i'm surrounded with such great friends here.
I'm starting to hav mix feelings. Isit cause both of us are busy with our work or do we feel the same way for each other. There's a part of me that wants to let you go , but its going to be so hard given the amount of time we were together. I cant wait to go back to see u, at the same time, i dont know how to face you. Will things be like before or there will be so much changes in our lifes that we cant cope. i'm so used to having you and its going to be so tiring for me to go and accept someone new and start everything afresh.
Was it my fault that we end up like this? 'cause i was the one who wanted to leave. I know in ur heart that u are being supportive of my further education, but at the same time, i can sense that you r 'blaming' me for having LDR when we touched on these issues. I'm bewilderd and confused. Time will soon give us an answer that i'm looking for.
I'm serously 'addictive' to chatting with u. haha. Everytime we chat, i'll find out something fascinating about you . u r completely different from what i thought u were. gosh, i cant wait to meet up with u .you are one interesting chap that mades me want to find out more about u . it seems like i'm reading one novel and each conversation is a different chapter of the bk.
ok, let's pray that the weather going to be fine later in the evening so that i can go jogging. 12:00 PM
Site Information ++
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.