Saturday, September 24, 2005 ++
y r u treating me so coldly? just 'cause of what i said last night? I'm just telling you how i feel, i want to let you know so we could improve our r/s. But why do you think otherwise? that's i'm trying to ask for break up?
N today u dont even bother to ask y m i upset. U dont even bother to call me back when i called u n u were busy. U dont even bother to ask how was my day, where did i go and do. U dont even bother to talk to me at ALL. When i called , u said ' cant u wait' ? that was rude!
I really dont know how our r/s will turn out to be. I dont want to end up breaking before i come back home. what should i do? i'm confused. 12:59 AM
Site Information ++
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox. COmpatible with: Netscape, IE5+, Firefox.
No Javascript.